REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FORM
|RFQ SUBJECT:||Request for Quotation- Provide Cows|
|REFERENCE CODE:||RFQ- IQ-010|
|ORIGINAL DATE ISSUED:||03/08/2021|
|SITE SURVEY DATE:||012/08/2021|
|LAST DATE FOR CLARIFICATION:||13/08/2021|
Al-Aghsan Foundation is an independent Iraqi non-profit agriculture and environment
foundation established in 2016 and legally registered in Iraq in 2017. It seeks to promote and
lead the development of agriculture and environment sectors in Iraq in a community-based approach and in partnership and collaboration with all governmental and non-governmental
bodies and stakeholders in charge with these two sectors
Bidders may request clarification about the RFQ by submitting questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by August 12, 2021 Any questions received after this date will not be answered.
- Emails should include “Clarification – Al-Aghsan Request for quotation- Provide cow” in the subject line.
All bids shall be submitted by sealed envelopes to the Al-Aghsan Office in Baghdad – Al Yarmok,, Behind Umm Al Taboul Mosque, near the petrol Station, Umm Al-Daboul.
. The following information should be clearly marked on the sealed envelope:
- Company name
- Company contact information
- RFQ subject: “Al-Aghsan Request for quotation- Provide cows”
- RFQ code: RFQ – IQ- 010
The deadline for receiving bid submissions is 14/08/2021. Any bids received after this date will not be considered.
This RFQ in no way obligates Al-Aghsan to award a contract nor does it commit Al-Aghsan to pay any cost incurred in the preparation and submission of a bid. Al-Aghsan bears no responsibility for data errors resulting from transmission or conversion processes.
For any questions regarding the office location for bid submission, please contact the Al-Aghsan office at (Tel: +964- 771-0430-877)
- PURPOSE: WUSC Anbar office rehab and furnishing
- TYPE OF CONTRACT/PURCHASE ORDER TO BE AWARDED AS A RESULT OF THIS SOLICITATION: FIRM FIXED UNIT PRICE
- CONTRACT/PURCHASE ORDER TERM AND DELIVERY DATES:
Contract / Supply period (07) days Start after the signing of the contract.
- VALIDATION OF BIDS AND PRICES: This offer is valid for ( Seven (07) ) days from the date of offer submission.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Performance inspection and quality of materials: The delivery of the supplied items and services will be monitored by Al-Aghsan staff where the goods are delivered. In case of delay in delivery or poor quality of work or violation of the terms of the contract, Al-aghsan may stop working with the Contractor immediately and select another contractor. Al-Aghsan will compensate the first Contractor for what has been implemented up to that date. If the implementation is delayed, the contractor will be fined according to the Contract.
- Inspection of supplies by Al-Aghsan before delivery: The Al-Aghsan procurement committee require SAMPLES and / or PHOTOS of materials to conduct QA/QC before supply and final acceptance.
- LOCATIONS OF IMPLEMENTATION: For the final delivery location.
- CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The contract/purchase order resulting from this solicitation must be signed by both parties to be considered valid and in force. All costs associated without a mutually signed contract/purchase order, are at the Contractor’s risk only.
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
The Contractor must present:
- company profile
- copy of Certificate of Registration/Incorporation
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate
- copies of signed and stamped similar work.
- PAYMENT METHOD AND TERMS:
- Payment method: For terms check BOQ. Payment would be via check.
- Payment duration: 5 days of award working days after delivering, accepting and receiving the supplier invoice.
- EVALUATION CRITERIA
|Work experience with clients such as INGOs, UN Agencies, and others (evidence of at least (2) two similar contracts required).||10%|
|Past performance for similar work / services (recommendation letters required)||10%|
|Delivery Time (most advantageous delivery schedule)||20%|
|Services shall satisfy or exceed the specifications described in the financial offer attached to this RFQ||30%|
- Al-Aghsan’s selection criteria is Lowest Price/Technical Acceptable (LPTA).
- The minimum passing score, according to the criteria specified above is (60%). Any bid scoring below 60% will not be considered.
- ● The procurement committee will compare the prices of Contractors that submitted proposals meeting or exceeding the acceptable standards for technical (non-cost) factors. The procurement committee will select the Contractor that submitted the lowest reasonable and realistic price.
- Al-Aghsan reserves the right to award under this solicitation without further negotiations. The contractors are encouraged to offer their best terms and prices with the original submission.
- Al-aghsan expects contractor prices to cover all costs and expenses that will be incurred towards full delivery and other expenses.
It is AL-Aghsan’s policy that no gifts of any kind and of any value be exchanged between Contractors and Al-Aghsan personnel. Discovery of this misconduct will be grounds for disqualification of the Contractor from participation in any of Al-Aghsan’s procurements and may result in disciplinary actions against Al-aghsan personnel involved in such discovered transactions.
- INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CONTRACTORS
- Payments will be made by via check.
- Al-Aghsan is not responsible for fluctuations in the prices during the contract period. The contractor is obliged to the proposed price according to the contract and until the end of the contract period between the parties.
- THE QUANTITY OF THIS RFQ IS NOT FIXED. WUSC CAN ORDER LESS OR MORE QUANTITIES AS NEEDED.
- All pages of this bid must be signed and stamped.
- This RFQ is not a commitment for purchasing.
- All prices must be in American Dollars (USD).
- The date of commencement of delivery must be specified before signing the contract.
- A certificate of registration and company profile should be submitted with the bid
- Al-Aghsan has the right to deal with another contractor in case of delay of delivery or if the services provided does not comply with Al-aghsan requirements mentioned in the contract.
The Contractor shall be excluded from the process of RFQ in the following cases:
- If two or more bids are submitted by the same contractor for this RFQ.
- If it is proved that the authorized director has two registered companies in his name, both of whom submitted bids for the same RFQ.
- If the bid is submitted in the absence of the required currency in the RFQ.
- If bids are submitted after the deadline for closing the RFQ.
- If the financial offer is not stamped and signed.
- If after bids opening calculation error in the offered price has occurred, the offer will be rejected.
- If the complete RFQ package is not submitted with the offer.
- CONTRACTOR DETAILS
|Name of Company:|
|Name of the Owner and Partner||Owner: Partner: Partner:|
|Registered Office address:|
|Company Structure including staff name and position|
|Please list any Disputes your Company has been involved in with NGOs/UN organizations over the last 3 Years:|
- 1) Financial Offer
- List of Similar Work
|#||Project Name||Year||Amount||Contracted with||Reference (name, Position, Phone # & E-mail address)||Check (✓) If copy is attached|